- How to Order from Jmarine
- In fact, it’s so easy that we don’t think you’ll need any instructions but here they are, just in case:
Browse the wide range of products available from the Jmarine website and find an item you would like to purchase.
Please click on that product image or title to be taken to the product page.
Click “Add to Basket“button and follow the 4 STEPS. After you click “confirmation” button, we will inform you by e-mail and we will confirm your order.
For further information, please see Store Guide.
- Jmarine offers you outboard motors with options; remote controller, multifunction meter and aluminum or stainless propellers.
When you choose remote controller and multifunction meter from the options, we provide our recommended remote controller and multifunction meter.
If you want a specific model of remote controller and multifunction meter, please check the product number with the catalogue PDF, which you can download from the link, and write the number in the NOTES box on the order confirmation process page. Jmarine prepares variety of propellers.
After you choose aluminum or stainless, please check the product number of the propeller with the the catalogue PDF and write the number in the NOTES box .
- Delivery method
- Jmarine deliver your product to your nearest port. Jmarine will inform you the shipping contract, delivery method, destination and cost by email after Jmarine receives your order.
For further information, please see Delivery Info.
- Selecting a payment method
- During the checkout process on the Payment page you will be able to select your preferred payment method, bank wire transfer or credit card.
For further information, please see Payment Option.
- What happens if you only have part of my order in stock?
- We’ll email you with a dispatch schedule. We’ll send out the items that we have in stock, and place the out of stock items on “back order”, then send them out seperately when they come back into stock.
- Despatch times
- This means that these goods will normally be despatched within 2-7 working days of ordering.
If despatch is going to be longer than 7 working days, we’ll contact you with a revised date, which you can either, accept or cancel the order, as you wish.
- What do I do to cancel an order?
- If you want to cancel an order before we’ve despatched it, just login into your account and view the orders details of the order you wish to cancel then scroll to the foot of the page and click on the ‘Cancel This Order’ link.
We try to despatch things very quickly so you need to cancel your order very quickly!
We do not accept any returns after we despatch.
- Missing Items (Third Party Addresses)
- Any orders made, to be sent to a third party, are entirely at the risk of the client.
Therefore, we regret to inform, that Jmarine cannot accept any liability for orders that fail to arrive to the third party, or are damaged on receipt.
We will, in any case, if possible, do what we can to help in cases like these.