Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Jmarine service and website. By visiting the Jmarine website you accept, and agree to, the content of these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time and it is your responsibility to check regularly before ordering. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Terms of Service
- By placing an order via our website (www.j-sat.co.jp), you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible. Please see our (Delivery information page) notice for further information.
In order to contract with Jmarine you must be over 18 years of age. Jmarine retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card, or bank account used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of international products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
- Our Contract
- When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. Jmarine retains the right to accept or reject this offer before processing the order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your payment has been approved by us, the prices have been verified, and the order has been processed and dispatched. A second email will be sent confirming these arrangements.
- Pricing and Availability
- While we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or canceling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as canceled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the ‘Grand Total’.
The website may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse to fulfill any orders that you may place based on information on the website that may contain errors or inaccuracies, including, without limitation, errors, inaccuracies or out-of-date information regarding pricing, shipping, payment terms, or return policies.
- Returns Policy
- Jmarine offer a very helpful and hassle-free returns policy, after all, we are here to help you! Click here to see full details of our returns policy.
- Availability / Estimated Delivery Times
- We do our best to ensure availability of all advertised products and endeavor to despatch all products within the quoted time. If there is a delay we will inform you of this via email and the product will be despatched as soon as it is available. If you have ordered multiple items they may arrive separately.
Jmarine has no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered. We will do our best to get all orders sent out as quickly as possible.
- IPayment over the Internet can be made via our secure check out pages using Visa,Mastercard,Card charges will appear on your statement as “Japan secure trading”.
Alternatively you can pay by using a finance option. Please note that if you choose to pay by wire transfer, your order will not be despatched until all agreements and signatures have been verified.
All prices are quoted in yen sterling (¥) t may be necessary to adjust prices as a result of a manufacturer price increase. Customers are entitled to a full refund if this is not acceptable.
Due to the nature of the clearing system your credit card payment will be taken at the point of processing. If a problem in supply should occur, your payment method will be refunded as swiftly as possible. The refund may take a couple of days to show as cleared funds on your account, depending on payment provider. If your delivery address is outside of the Japan, you may be required to pay import duties and taxes when your Jmarine order reaches your country. These and any additional charges for customs clearance are your responsibility.
- Governed Law
- Jmarine Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Japanese Law. Disputes arising in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Japanese courts.
International order will be despatched via Nittsu.
- Orders may be canceled at any time before they are prepared by our team, simply visit your account and follow the steps for a full refund. If the item has already been despatched then please see our returns policy.
- You have the right to cancel your order and return your item within the quoted time frame. Please notify us through your account by clicking the returns link of your intention to return your item(s) by following the steps provided. For full return guidelines click here.
- Reviews and Comments
- We encourage you to leave reviews, comments and product questions on our website. We regularly monitor this content and we reserve the right to remove, reject or edit it at any time. When submitting information to our website as a review, product question or customer comment you understand that what you have submitted is not copyright protected and you are permitting its appearance on the Jmarine website.
- We shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages or expenses. This includes, but is not limited to, damage to property, lost income, profits, economic or commercial losses and third parties claims.
We shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages or expenses. This includes, but is not limited to, damage to property, lost income, profits, economic or commercial losses and third parties claims.